Saturday, June 11, 2016

I Can help YOU PASS your Ham License Exams

I am an over 55 year old holder of a ham Extra class license.  To help me and others pass the exam - I developed what I call "Hambow Tech/General/Extra License Exam Simulators" - Windows software to help you diagnostically review for each and every current class exam and PASS.

After developing an exam simulator for MS Windows computers years ago to help me and other candidates study for the Project Management Professional exam - I adapted the ARRL ham question pools to each ham license exam to help candidates run practice exams on their MS Windows computer, laptop or notebook, and also works tablets - all the way to Win 10 - with the following main features:

Selectable knowledge areas - FCC Rules, Operating Procedures, Radio Waves, and so on...
Strength/Weakness assessment - graphic display dashboard for studying where you are weak
wrapped up in a diagnostic user interface that tracks your progress - strength and weakness.

Program does NOT require an internet connection - resides on your disk with an efficiently small footprint!

I will send you a download for secure Paypal payment or look me up on ARRL and send a check or money order - for an extra $5 I will ship a CD - a small investment to help you study and PASS your exams - get a grand slam - you CAN do it - I did (if I can anyone can)!

Use the Paypal form below or email me at:  cliffmunyan@gmail.com  for order or details only $25 per exam or only $49 for all three!   My software will help you get the passing score - guaranteed by me - C Rich Munyan, KM4UYN!





License Class


No comments:

Post a Comment